A different approach to asking questions can provide information on a deeper and more meaningful level – a level that gets to the heart and soul of who someone is. This line of questioning may feel a bit odd at first. I assure you that, over time and with practice, you will gain comfort and ease with these types of questions. An added bonus is that you will connect with others on a deeper and more intimate level. These simple questions are designed to "cut to the chase" and reveal the essence of who someone is beyond the surface data.· What do you love to do?
· What are you most passionate about?
· What would you do if you were guaranteed of success?
· What is on your travel bucket list?
· What would you love to learn more about?
· What values have guided your major life decisions?
· If you had one minute to evacuate your home in an emergency situation, what three items would you take with you?Imagine the potential for connecting with others via asking your personalized version of the bulleted questions. By the way, what are you most passionate about?
For related post, check out the following links: